My Week Through Instagram

posted on: Sunday 24 June 2012


From left to right, starting from the top row:
1. Brand new printed Bershka pants! So light and comfortable! It was love at first sight... / 2. Also brand new, these Polo Wayferer-style black sunglasses. The only Wayferer styled sunglasses that work on me... / 3. I don't eat fruit (yes, I know - I should...) but I'll make an exception or two for my favorite summer fruits: cherries and watermelon! / 4. A sunset photo of the Lighthouse, at the Old Port at Chania. / 5. One more coffee photo! Coffee makes my world go round! / 6. Torn jeans from Zara. I don't wear them at work, but they've become a must item for my weekends. / 7. This is my Kenneth Jay Lane horn necklace. I got it in four different colours all at once and I have my mum to thank for, because she discovered a super discount on these necklaces at Fenwick, during one of our trips to London. Adore it. Find something similar here or here8. This week I printed a few of my instagram photos and realized I need square photo paper... it will be a bit difficult to find...grrr... 9. Pretending to study - sort of reading the Oxford Handbook of the History of Eugenics...

1 comments: