Into My Beauty Bag: 13 Beauty Products I Need

posted on: Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Beauty Products
Beauty Products

Yes, they seem a lot, but these are only the basic(!) staff I need in order to look presentable in the morning... Oh, and they are all highly recommended. Here they are, all thirteen of them (plus their case):
Makeup: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup (I do need coverage..) / Complexion Enhancer: Yves Saint Laurent Taint Parfait (love, love, love - I wear it under my makeup when there are "special events/special nights" on my schedule) / Powder Blush: MAC Sunbasque (works a little bit like a bronzer as well) / Eye Shadow: MAC Satin Taupe(an all-time favorite) / Concelear: Estee Lauder Double Wear (huge problem with dark circles, it's essential-sigh) / Mascara: Volum' Express (it's my mum's choice as well) / Perfume: Be Delicious by DKNY (hate the name - love the smell. Makes me happy in the morning) / Eye Kohl: MAC Smolder (tons of it, I re-apply it constantly) / Hair Straightener: GHD with wide plates (it's the only thing that works for my wild, dry, very curly hair) / Moisterizer: Estee Lauder DayWear (I do change my moisterizer every now and then but I always return to this one) / Lipgloss: Estee Lauder in Bare Glow (hydrates and makes your lips shine) / Eyeliner: The Body Shop (I've been using it since the age of 16 and haven't change it since...did I mention that I wear eyeliner every single day?) / Nail Polish: Essie Wicked (not red, not black, not brown, but something in between - chic and edgy at the same time) / Beauty Cases: Anya Hindmarch (classic black and fabulous)


0 comments:

Post a Comment