My Week Through Instagram

posted on: Sunday 17 June 2012


From left to right, starting from the top:
This week I travelled to Athens for a friend's wedding. We had a wonderful time and I took a couple of days off from work to relax, see my friends and ...go shopping! Here are a few pics from the trip:
1. Sometimes I take an orange juice break instead of a coffee break. But only when I'm at Starbucks! I love their fresh orange juice!
2. The H&M flagship store in Athens, is gorgeous!
3. My recent purchases from H&M: a cuff bracelet, a pair of coral-pink ballet flats, two sets of stud earrings, a bronzer and a gold hair clip.
4. An outfit that caught my attention at Uterque.
5. Fantastic homeware at Zara Home.
6. And this is the Zara Home tablecloth that stole my heart... 
7. Having a pedicure and going for a cherry red colour by Essie!
8 & 9. Trying to skip calories by watching my friend Ilias eat yogurt ice cream and not having one myself. This is his weird mix.    

Want to follow me on instagram? This is my username: sacredandprofanedesigns   

0 comments:

Post a Comment