Top 10 Lines from The Devil Wears Prada Movie

posted on: Thursday 29 March 2012


 1. Sunglasses, 2. Planner, 3. Shoes, 4. Wallet. 5. Handbag

I love magazines. I love fashion. And as you've guessed "The Devil Wears Prada" is one of my favorite movies. I have probably watched it about 30 times, and I can now say with certainty that I have memorized every single line of the film. But there are a few of those lines that I find myself using in my everyday life; they are funny, witty and up to the point....

So here are my Top 10 The Devil Wears Prada Quotes:

1. That's all! (Miranda)
2. The details of your incompetence do not interest me. (Miranda)
3. Please bore someone else with your questions. (Miranda)
4. Alright everyone, gird your loins! (Nigel)
5. You are in desperate need of Chanel. (Nigel)
6. I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt covention you have to go to? (Emily)
7. Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking... (Miranda)
8. I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. (Emily)  
9. You don't deserve them [the couture clothes], I mean you eat carbs, for Chrissake! (Emily)
10. You know what they say... Tiny man. Huge ego. (Nigel)

Which is your favourite film line?

0 comments:

Post a Comment