My Moo Product Labels!

posted on: Tuesday 15 November 2011


Do you like my new Moo product labels? They are big, rectangular stickers which I use when packing my posters. I have blogged about Moo before but, honestly, it's one of the relatively few companies I respect and admire. They offer top quality products (stickers, labels, postcards, greeting cards, business cards etc) with a twist: they give us the option of printing a different image on every card/sticker/label in our pack! If you use moo products you will realize that they themselves are a great mean to show off your portfolio, your products and to help people to remember your business! I highly recommend moo.com for your business cards, stickers, greeting cards or labels and I would love to read your feedback after using their services!

0 comments:

Post a Comment