Adria's Bridal Shower (with my prints)!

posted on: Thursday 26 July 2012


Kristi emailed me a few weeks ago asking whether I could work with her on a custom print order for the bridal shower she was organizing for her friend Adria. I couldn't be more than happy to be part of such an event and created a few prints with Adria and her husband's initials and names for the special occassion. Along with them, Kristi chose a few more other prints from my etsy shop (a set of numbers which formed the date of the wedding, the Love Quotes prints and the romantic Love x 5 print) to decorate the tables of the party. As you can see from the photos that Kristi kindly shared with me, the result was gorgeous: a beautiful space, a romantic decor, amazing desserts and - above all - great friends all together to celebrate the coming wedding of Adria! Thank you Kristi! Adria is definately lucky to have such a great co-worker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment